Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 7: People can be nice in SL too.

I met three very nice people today in SL.

First when I was wandering around Zhora I met Bethany , who it turns out is in the SLBI Underworld. She emoted with me and read my blog and even posted the first comment on it! Nice to meet you Bethany, and thank you for the kind words.

Later I wandered over to the Frilly Filly Farm, and found a good spot to watch the pony carts go by. After a long while, a nice girl came over to see me. Her name was Marabou, and after she understood how to emote with me, she paid me the best compliment I have ever gotten in SL:

[12:55] Marabou Sideways thinks that is very sexy

[12:55] Pamela Munro smiles really?

[12:55] Marabou Sideways nods!

[12:55] Pamela Munro first time heard that!


Marabou if you read this, thank you so much. I have been feeling weird and ugly for the past week and you really made me feel good about myself today.

Danni and I at Deitide today.

Finally, late in the day I was standing alone at the back of Deitide (not able to interact or sit down, wearing heels, hobbled by shackles, not fun!). Another nice girl came over to talk to me. Her name was Danni and she had heard of Banes but had never seen one before. She was very nice to me also. She read my blog and let me take her photo with me for today's blog entry.





No comments: