Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day4: Pamela is a PERMANENT BANE!

Today started off with intrigue. I heard rumors that I was going to be turned over to a new Custodian. I heard some names of possible Custodians, and a couple of them made me shiver in fear.

The weather in RL was gorgeous, so I spent most of the day in RL enjoying it.

When I logged in this evening, things didn't seem right. I immediately saw that my Custodian was in a BANE suit herself. I ran away, and TPed to Deitide. There was a lot of chatter on my Custodian's Family IM channel. I decided to get further away from all the commotion. I TPed to Mystical Bondage and kept quiet on the IM channel.

Pamela Bane listens to her Custodian's IM channel to find out whats going on...

I walked around Mystical Bondage, still in mouselook, and contemplated the difficulties of having another BANE as my Custodian. I tried to IM my Custodian, but my attempt was blocked. This meant I had no functioning custodian - I was on my own in SL as a BANE. I started wondering what I would do? My only contact, and the holder of all my keys, was out of contact.

Then I overheard on the IM channel that Custodian was just trying out a new BANE helmet. I felt relieved. Then my custodian sent me a TP.

When I arrived, my Custodian pointed out my new group tag to myself and her pets. I saw the tag over my head and read it, in horror: "Permanently A BANE".

Pamela in shock, immediately after learning that she is now a Permanent BANE.

My custodian informed me in IM that I would be a BANE forever. I started to hyperventilate. Custodian then informed her pets that I was now permanently a Bane. And then she gave the reason for my life sentence:

"[18:20] Giri Gritzi: this bane used to be one of the WORST criminals in SL
[18:20] Giri Gritzi: the leader of the now imprisoned Black Orchids gang
[18:20] slave Bode Bode giggles, we disappeared another girl and blamed SLBI, *Laughs evilly*"

I am still in shock. They are making an example of me, I know it. I hope anyone who reads this blog will take heed of the costs of battling the SLBI and other illegitimate law enforcement groups in SL.

To my former friends in the Black Orchids: please be careful! Don't ever let them catch you and do to you what they have done to me.

(Pamela Bane Sobs uncontrollably...)



No comments: