Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 10: Gagged for now.

I am forced to use the LL viewer until the RL viewer is updated. To prevent me from taking too much advantage, Custodian locked a ball gag on me (at least it keeps me from chatting intelligibly).

I was so happy to see a comment from dorei on yesterday's post! I love reading your comments. Please leave one if you read my blog.

Custodian made things difficult for me today. First left me exposed and in ML at Deitide. Then sent me a TP and landed me straight into a jail cell at Darkstone. She has a mean streak, no doubt about that. I can't help sensing that she was severely damaged by whatever happened to her before - especially being thrown into the permabond machine.

Speaking of, custodian hinted that someday I will probably be permabonded myself! I hope she is just trying to scare me... Its one thing to be permanently BANED. But if I could never see my own face ever again? I don't think I would survive.

Day 10: Pamela stares at the PERMABOND machine and ponders life as a Permabonded BANE...

No comments: