Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 5: New BANE art show

Today was another setback for humanity and reason in Second Life.

My custodian, is now a Bane herself.

I don't know why this is, because I can no longer communicate with my custodian. But Custodian allowed one of her pets to borrow my keys long enough to lock me into a display. Custodian and myself are now the subjects of a brand new Bane art show. Here is a photo that I took at the premier of the Bane art exhibit today.

Pamela Bane (center) and her custodian (far right on display) are the featured art pieces at a new Bane art exhibit.

Here is the official advertisement for the Bane Art exhibit:

"NEW!!! Bane Art Gallery open.....

Sun Feb 24 13:03:34 2008

we all know banes are not good for much in the world, but they do make cute art......anyone wanting to see my new bane art gallery may do so at Castle Darkstone....its the tower rented by the bane formerly known as Giri Gritzi.......

there might be a opening cocktail party if i add to my collection....smiles....please any art suggestions let me know...and please you can touch the art, as all my art is interactive, but do not change my art.....i wouldnt be happy if one of my art pieces broke"


No comments: