Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pamela's first blog post ever

Hi all!

this is actually the first time I've ever posted anything on a blog. Its true! Why am I starting my own blog now?

Yesterday (February 19, 2008) I was banished in SL by my former friend and now Custodian. I didn't plan on it, I actually just wanted to chat and catch up on things. Within 5 minutes of TPing to Custodians latest home refurbishing project, she was showing me firsthand all the great new features of the RR version 1.13 restraints. She showed me the forced sit feature, and then informed me that she was going to keep me there for a while. Then within a few more minutes Custodian had selected a great dark-red shiny latex catsuit for me to wear, including a very cool mask covering part of my face.

Then, without saying anything, Custodian offered me a Bane helmet. I had read a little bit about Bane on some blogs. I knew what it was, and kind of what it would mean for me to accept it. I took about 10 seconds to think it over and then I put the Bane helmet on...

So fast... 20 minutes earlier I was bored, looking for someone to chat with in SL. And now I was suddenly banished, unable to communicate with anyone other than my Custodian.

I am really looking forward to my time as a Bane. I have had some disappointments recently in SL, and I almost deleted my account in January. A few close friends talked me into keeping my account open, and just taking some time off. I think I have gotten over my recent downturn now. And I hope that the deprivation of being banished will help me separate from the past. Like a vacation as some other Bane victims have said.

I will post my feelings and experiences as BANE here, along with some photos hopefully. Wish me luck!
Pamela

No comments: