Friday, February 22, 2008

Pamela's third day as Bane

Today I learned some important lessons about being a Bane.

Lesson #1: Banes shouldn't group together.

First, I learned that Banes are not supposed to group together. Another Bane befriended me, and my Custodian found out right away and told us that we were both bad. My Custodian added 12 hours to both Banes sentences, and 3 hours in Mouselook.

Next I learned that emoting too much with non-Banes will get you in trouble too. My Custodian was apparently monitoring my emotes using my spy collar, and isolated me further from interacting with others.

Third, I learned that some non-Banes can be mean to Banes. One jerk at Mystical Bondage hit me with his riding crop while I was just sitting there on a bench by myself. Then late in the day another non-Bane was manipulating my restraints without asking me, and my shackles added another 24 hours in penalty time for "trying to escape"!

I asked my Custodian if she would provide a bodyguard for me. She captured a big strong looking guy, but then just left him bound, gagged and hogtied for me to look at. Nice to look at, but not much use as a bodyguard.

Lesson #4: A good Bane bodyguard should be unrestrained, not blindfolded, and not gagged.

So, I was online for probably 4 hours today, and had a total of 36 hours added to my Bane sentence. At this rate I will be a Bane forever.

No comments: